Tuesday 6 August 2019

How to do the best fried rice recipe


            Hello everyone, I hope you guy know how to cook very well. But today I am going to tell you how to do good fry rice and showing you the best fried rice recipe ever don't play the first things first how to cook fried rice you gotta get all your stuff ready Hey! you must I repeat you must I have someone around  it's all good guys you must get everything ready okay second step in making fry rice you need a really good season wok next flame keep this up push you guys in guys don't sleep on this recipe day it's the best fried rice.
             Here are some of my Ingredients :some rice, four eggs, walsman powder, oil, marinade, shallots, green onions, garlic, peas, carrots, chicken, tomb race, white pepper, salt, soy sauce, sugar.

Hello everyone, I hope you guy know how to cook very well. But today I am going to tell you how to do good fry rice and showing you the best fried rice recipe ever don't play the first things first how to cook fried rice you gotta get all your stuff ready Hey! you must I repeat you must I have someone around  it's all good guys you must get everything ready okay second step in making fry rice you need a really good season wok next flame keep this up push you guys in guys don't sleep on this recipe day it's the best fried rice.
  
           Here have oil as every time make fry rice I get I get like a slight heart attack just because how fast I'm going, you know but this wok guys want some heats up its goal time , we got four eggs here Walsman powder light gas furnace, hey! guys in a bit don't you get it out a bit , there you are got a bug in there guys this guy's like see that next we got oil again there need chicken here just leftover marinade can you guys I'm not I'm not even sure about you guys.
       We got oil .Venus shallots, we got green onions we got garlic, next peas and carrots just a tad bit next some right being year old right I got half a teaspoon a tomb race just for some color 1/2 teaspoon of white pepper, top teaspoon of salt, tablespoon of this awesome, top tablespoon of soy sauce, half tablespoon sugar.
         We're gonna have to get more oil in this that's an age the mix got a chicken I ate here nicely there's a big workout here guys get guys you got it we lose when your fries don't move it, that chicken fried rice for you guys, let's taste this just for seasoning you, guys kind of come through wait up I got you guys who wants one for take-out ,it is chicken fry rice you can't get ,just drop your address I'll come through, guys I got you I got you I want to say, this guy’s there are levels two fried Rice's there's levels so you got to know the levels you see what I did there just follow the level cuz and you guys would be in a good place guys but it is fry rice or chicken fry rice or top that's got it nice super pop for this do not skip any step you guys see what I did there do not I repeat do not skip any step okay the chicken guys you guys just got to need to season with or just marinate any chicken in some soybean sauce or soy beans or sweet soya sauce and you'll be perfect most beautiful thing ever and if you plan on making progress this is the crucial step get invest I say again invest into a walk you can't make fried rice without a wall that walk is special that is that what has this special taste to us which makes that really nice guys very nice Kanji you balance all the flavor guys because I'm not always gonna be a fry rice fried rice fried rice later you gotta get something piccoli or spicy stop mmm-hmm now right mmm probably the best fried rice I ever taught my mom.
                       I should've showed you guys love chicken restroom but you guys want this chicken recipe the chicken recipe guys mmm it's pretty good, I said let's take 10 here are you guys writing this down take 10 dark meat chicken all right are you writing is go time document skinless boneless do have no not do 1/2 a tablespoon 2 tablespoon of fish sauce, a tablespoon sugar, then up to lambasted for garlic 1 tablespoon of sugar now 1 tablespoon of ginger then do 1 onion a small onion chopped it up burn it up all go toward him throw 2 tbsp oil in hmm I have 2 tbsp curry powder there this let that man named for 5 hours the most amazing thing ever know that to Mike is just there for the color guys if you didn't add the clue wreck or if you didn't have the two brick there was just a nice plain my gosh 10 yellow
                   If I get really hot today I want to get over your mouth just because this fried rice is beyond delicious fried rice is a perfect dish to make when you have leftovers it's just a perfect model everything in this guy's perfect mount chicken perfect amount of veggies just a perfect amount of everything


No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

What'll happen to You If You Start Eating 3 Eggs a Day?

Eggs have been getting a bad rap in the health and fitness community because they are associated with cholesterol and wei...

Popular